Devoxx Ukraine presentation - Having fun with Java and JavaFX on the Raspberry Pi
Today I had my first Devoxx talk, after my Java virtual talk a few weeks ago at the “Oracle Groundbreakers APAC Virtual Tour 2020” conference (21/10)! The event in Ukraine also went virtual which gave me the opportunity to share my love for Java, JavaFX and the Raspberry Pi again.
Below you can find all the links I shared in this talk “Having fun with Java and JavaFX on the Raspberry Pi”.
Links mentioned during the talk (in order)
- Passendale, Belgium
- Televic Rail - Passenger Information Systems
- YouTube-Drum-channel of my son Vik
- Book: “Getting Started with Java on the Raspberry Pi”
- Raspberry Pi
- Announcing Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 on sale now from $25
- Raspberry Pi 400
- TIOBE Index
- Which Programming Languages Use the Least Electricity?
- Sources JavaFX graph with Java history
- Oracle: “JavaFX + RaspberryPi = Our idea of a match made in heaven”
- Raspberry Pi - download OS
- Visual Studio Code for Raspberry Pi
- Blog post: “Visual Studio on Raspberry Pi (with 32 and 64-bit OS)"
- Blog post: “Raspberry Pi history, versions, pins and headers as a Java Maven library”
- Blog post: “Calculating resistor value with a JavaFX application”
- Pi4J - Java I/O library for Java on the Raspberry Pi
- Pi4J - V2 Sneak Preview
- Gluon, maintainers of JavaFX
- Tutorials by Jakob Jenkov: Java, JavaFX…
- BellSoft LibericaJDK
- Oracle Java Magazine: “Getting started with JavaFX on the Raspberry Pi”
- Oracle Java Magazine: sources of the example application
- Controlling Arduino with Mosquitto and JavaFX on Raspberry Pi
- Sources of JavaFX LED strip controller
- Sources of Arduino Mosquitto LED strip controller
- @FrankDelporte on Twitter
- foojay: a place for friends of OpenJDK